- Self Directed Support Area
- About GOALS
- Day Service
- Social Activities
- Outreach Support and Personal Assistants
- Holiday Service
- GOALS Young Peoples Club
- Job Coaching
- Person Centred Plans
- Other Links
- Return to Previous Page
Our small and friendly groups provide a great environment to have fun and achieve the goals you have identified in your individual support plan. Each day you decide the activities to take part in which can include:-
- Nail Art
- Art and Crafts Projects
- Support to access Community Leisure Activities including football, swimming and table tennis
- Training and work opportunities
- Health and well being workshops
- Employment training
- Social enterprise
- Healthy lifestyles
- Keep fit
Our Day Service provides a safe environment for you to:-
- Try new activities and experiences
- Increase your independence
- Increase confidence and self esteem
- Learn new skills
- Make new friendships and widen your social network
Day Service Operates Monday - Friday between 9.30 am and 3.30 pm.
The length of service can vary depending on the needs and choices of the individual, however at GOALS we recognise the importance of regular respite - a number of people have been with us for over 20 years.
Our Emergency Day Service enables people to fast track into our service to provide support and respite, stability in times of crisis.
There are 2 ways to contact us. You can either contact us by contacting: GOALS, Vane Tempest Hall, Maynards Row, Gilesgate, Durham, DH1 1QF telephone number: 0191 384 2785
Or contact us through our online contact form by clicking the button below (we will call/email you back to either arrange a meeting address any questions you may have). We look forward to hearing from you.