Sheffield Recovery focused accommodation
Providing accommodation and support in Sheffield for those with alcohol and/or substance misuse issues
Accommodation and abstinence based support
The Sheffield Recovery-focused accommodation at the “The Greens”, provides modern accommodation and an abstinence-based support service for adults who are alcohol and/or substance misusers and who need housing. In all, there are 21 units including a total of five self-contained flats.
Working flexibly to meet people’s needs
We work flexibly to meet the needs of the service users. We focus on equipping residents with the skills to move on to independent living in a planned way. We help them to build recovery capital – their reintegration in the community – and to maintain a stable lifestyle. This service works in partnership with providers of the Recovery Pathway to ensure positive outcomes for the individuals we are supporting.
Sheffield Recovery focused accommodation provides support to people who:
- have a primary need for support for alcohol and/or substance misuse
- have housing-related support needs
- may have complex needs/ dual diagnosis
- are willing to engage with the support service
- are engaged or agree to engage in alcohol and/or substance misuse treatment service
- are at risk of losing their home/independence
- need support in regaining independence
- cannot sustain a tenancy without support
See what our service users say…
Please contact the service directly if you have any queries, or need to make a referral, or click here to contact the service online.
Manager’s blog April 2016